Okay, all you ten or twelve people out there reading this blog, this is my shameless cry for help. I need to get more exposure for my ebook on Amazon. More exposure means more sales, more sales means closer to retirement, retirement means more time to write more books. So, if you enjoy my writing, helping me out with this Amazon thing will be mutually beneficial.
Here’s what I need you do to (whoa, look at me go, wearing my assertive pants), log on to Amazon.com, find my book, Miss Impractical Pants, you can search by title or the Author name, Katie Thayne. Then I want you to like the crap out of me.
Doing any (preferably all) of the following would be extremely helpful:
- Click the like button by the title
- Review the book
- Read (or skim) the other reviews and click the yes button if the review was helpful. It would be extremely useful if you happened to find all the reviews helpful.
- Scroll down below the reviews to the section that says ‘Tags customers associated with this item’, and either select the some of the existing tags or create your own. You can have up to fifteen tags so don’t be shy, click away.
- If you happen to be a zealous book reviewer, you can link my book page to other book reviews you feel might be appropriate.
- You can also comment on other customer reviews to get some dialogue going.
- If you’re really getting into the help Katie Thayne become a bestselling author campaign, you could also post the book link on your Facebook page, and give it a big shout out.
- Even sharing this cry for help on your Facebook page couldn’t hurt any.
All this can be done for both the Kindle and the paperback version. So if you have some time to kill, I’d really appreciate your help.